- 1. How to edit the map in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Visual Composer plugin have google map shortcode. We have used this shortcode.
- 2. How to configure Google map API?More
You don’t need to configure google map api if you use visual composer map shortcode.
- 3. How to edit the social media footer links in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Go to Theme Options > Social and Contact Info. Put the links of your social accounts.
- 4. How to edit the orange boxes? (Our classes, our trainers, Membership, time table).More
We have a shortcode for the orange boxes named Info Boxes.
For timetable plugin read the official documentation. http://www.nicdarkthemes.com/themes/baby-kids/wp/documentation/timetable/
- 5. How to use WPML?
- 6. How to use RTL?More
Go to Settings > General. From the Site Language you need to choose languages like Arabic, Persian and Hebrew etc.
- 7. How to edit the top header calendar in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Go to Theme Options > Social and Contact Info. Go to Contact Information section and edit the Work Days field.
- 8. How to edit the top header search in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Go to Theme Options > Header. Disable Show Search Form.
- 9. How to edit the revolution sliders in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Read the documentation from their official website. https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-beginner-video-guides-tutorials/
- 10. How to edit the latest tweets in in Hercules WordPress theme?More
We have latest tweets shortcode and a widget. Both have same options. You need to provide twitter username and number of total tweets.
- 11. How to edit the contact form in Hercules WordPress theme?More
We have used Contact Form 7 wp plugin. Read the official documentation. https://contactform7.com/getting-started-with-contact-form-7/
- 12. How to change color?More
Go to Theme Options > General. From ‘Color Scheme’ choose your desired color.
- 13. How to install the theme manually?More
Upload non-zipped hercules theme folder to the /wp-content/themes/ folder in the WordPress installation folder on your server.
- 14. How to set one page demo?More
Go to Theme Options > General. Enable ‘One Page Home’
- 15. How to set multi page demo?More
Go to Theme Options > General. Disable ‘One Page Home’
- 16. How to edit the logo in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Go to Theme Options > General. Upload your logo.
- 17. How to edit the phone number in in Hercules WordPress theme?More
Go to Theme Options > Social and Contact Info. Go to Contact Information section and edit the Phone field.
Hercules brings a new look to creating websites. Features include the amazing visual composer, a host of short codes and pre-made layouts, a variety of portfolio layouts, Layer Slider, and more. With this amazing theme at your disposal you can create a beautiful website.
Before you can complete the installation, make certain you have unpacked the entire package. This is very important! You can complete the installation in either of two ways:
- WordPress Theme Manager – please go to Appearance > Themes > Add new > Upload, select the zipped theme folder called hercules.zip and press Install Now WordPress will do the rest for you.
- FTP upload-upload non-zipped hercules theme folder to the /wp-content/themes/ folder in the WordPress installation folder on your server.
All your data is safe becausetheme file updates do not change anything in the database. It is still recommended to always make a backup of your files & database.
IMPORTANT!!! After theme installation, you will see a box with information about required and optional plugins. To install and activate them, navigate to Appearance > Install Pluginsand install only those plugins that are required, or are optional but necessary.
3.Import Demo Content
Hercules comes with one click demo import feature. Go to Appearance > Import Demo Data. Click on the button Import Demo Data. But before starting make sure that all the required plugins are installed and activated.
5.Set a Placeholder Image
ncase any media was failed to import or you may forget to assign an image on any post then the placeholder image will be used. Set a proper image that will be used as placeholder image.
7.WooCommerce / Shop integration
Hercules is fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. We carefully designed BeTheme so you can build a nice shop that is loaded with options, and one that is perfect in appearance. Since WooCommerce is an external plugin, you will find any information you may need about it in the WooCommerce author’s page. Here are several useful links:
You can change font family, size, style, line-height, letter-spacing, text-transform. You have the options to choose fonts from over 200 fonts.
Go to Ultimate Fonts. You can add as many elements as you want.
After adding the elements go to Appearance > Customize > Fonts, then click on the element that you want to change the typography.
9.Translation & WPML
Use .mo/.po files and Poedit software
For all those who prefer translation using files included in the theme we recommend using the .mo/.po files. Those files work in pairs, so for each language you need to have 2 files with the same name but a different extension. For example, if you want to translate into German language, your files would be de_DE.mo and de_DE.po
Use Loco Translate Plugin
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files. Go to plugin page.